Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just goes to show what a Gimp and some patience can accomplish


So I'm out using my new "digital camera" (and here's a tip for all of you: any time you see a digital camera doing a tie in with the IDG Dummies guys, run.), and experimenting with my new camera. It's not all that bad for what I paid for it, which was zero. I won the thing as part of a Convergys perfect attendance contest, and am slowly starting my way up to being a digital shutterbug.
Okay, so I get the pictures home, and most of them, they're okay I guess. So, I bring them into Gimp and start trying to do some things with them and lo and behold, I come up with what is in the corner. By the way, if any of you want to try for that, you use the sorbel function when you attempt to enhance the edges. Wow! Gets me psychadelic just looking at the thing. I'll be posting up occasional photos here just so you can get some views of Pueblo.

No comments: